Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving on

OK so I haven't posted since the election and I want to let everyone who may have seen my blog to know that I haven't put a bullet in my brain pan.

Disappointed? Yes, but not to the point of desperation. I'm apprehensive as to what to expect but I'm trying to be optimistic. I have to believe that this is all part of God's plan and he knows better than we do what has to happen for His purposes to be completed.

I hope that what is happening to our economy and the ridiculous plans of more government programs and higher taxes to solve it will wake up the voting populis to maybe pay attention to what is happening in the world and our once free society. Take the ear buds out and read a book or two about our founding fathers and their vision for America.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

At any rate lets encourage all who believe in the greatness of the Constitution and our Representative Republic to make their voices know to the incoming administration. As one who has raised a family during the repressive years of the Carter administration, I don't believe that this fragile economy will withstand another season of this type of repressing taxation.

Till my blood pressure goes down.

CB

No comments: