Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sports Thoughts in DFW

Wow! The Rangers are stinking it up big time. Here I had my hopes set on a second half run and the only run they are having is to the head. At least the Olympics is a nice distraction from this disaster.

On the bright side; Football season is right around the corner and right behind that the hockey season. Well bright side for me, not so much my wife.

My take on the Cowboys; I’m afraid that they are being over hyped and over rated, I know on paper they look like the team to beat but they don’t play the games on paper and they just don’t seem to have much depth at the skill positions. I fear the injury that will spell the end of our Super Bowl dreams.

My take on the Stars; It appears to me that the only thing the Stars have done this off season is get a year older. Their biggest acquisition is Sean Avery? For toughness and spunk you can’t fault the Stars but I don’t see a knuckle head like Sean Avery taking us to the promise land.

But what the heck, they still have to play the games and regardless of what the sports talk guys say nobody know what is going to happen.

Happy sports to all!

cb

No comments: